Having only had this blog for shortly over two months I cannot believe who well people have taken to it! I been able to talk to so many interesting people and I love it!! So when i seen I had been nominated by Azia over @ The Uncharted Word I genuinely got really excited!
Check out her blog!
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you
- Nominate 11 bloggers that you think are deserving of the award
- Give them 11 questions of your own
1. If you and your best friend were being chased by a monster, would you trip your friend to survive?
Ok so basically no I wouldn’t trip them just to survive. However I’ve read enough fantasy in my life to believe I could pull some killer sly move to get the monster distracted or even trip him so we could get away!
2. Which is your favorite season?
I Love Autumn. My favorite colors are reds, oranges and of course purples. I also just love this time of the year and the feeling of Halloween getting closer is so atmospheric!
3. To be alone on Valentine’s Day or to be alone on Christmas. Which is worse?
Definitely Christmas, I’d hate to be alone on Christmas day….and pfft who even likes Valentines day haha.
4. Do you order your books online or do you go to the bookstore?
I would have to say im 50/50 on each. I go book shopping in stores regularly but i also preorder a lot of books online and if I want a book that I know I wouldnt have the chance to get in store I get it online.
5. What is your favorite type of music?
Im a grungy, pop-punk kind of person, but at the same time I love a little bit of everything. (Seriously everything, my writing or studying music is the High School Musical soundtrack….no shame it got me through my A-Levels)
6. How do you feel about the new zodiac?
I think its strange, I feel like it could be a prank of sorts but I dont know…
7. Which is your favorite poem?
This is slam poetry but Pocket sized feminism by Blythe Baird.
8. Are there any movies that you believe are better than the books?
I’ll probably get murdered for this, I think the Series of Unfortunate events movie is better than the book…
I did only read this series for the first time this year so that’s why but i just found the books to repetitive and it got boring.
9. What’s on your Netflix list right now?
I dont have Netflix…
10. Have you been to the opera or to a musical?
I have been to the West End in London to see Mamma Mia and Sister Act.
11.If you had the choice between a seven day Caribbean cruise or a trip to Disney Land, which would you choose?
Well having been on both a cruise and to Disneyland I would have to say Disney land. I LOVED my cruise but I’ve never got the chance to go to the new Wizarding World of Harry Potter and I NEED TO!
My Questions for you!
- What is your all time favorite children’s classic novel?
- Whats your most listened to album?
- I have a favorite song lyric which has always stuck with me, whats yours?
- If your house was in the path of a hurricane what would you bring with you if you were only allowed 2 things.
- Do you judge a book by its cover?
- UK additions of books or US?
- Whats your guilty pleasure TV series?
- Autumn leaves falling or snow falling?
- Christmas or Halloween??
- What or who is your favorite musician / band?
- Where are you from? (roughly not exact addresses hahah!)
I hope use enjoyed this wee nomination post, I really liked answering the questions and finding blogs I didn’t know about beforehand! Again a bit thank you to Azia over @ The Uncharted Word
Happy Reading everyone!!!
Come say Hi on social media if you want!
Twitter – @Lishwells19
Instagram – @Alishas_words
Bloglovin – https://www.bloglovin.com/@alishalaurenwells